The forecast continues to be more snow and freezing conditions.
For the safety of our staff and due to fact that our supplier Jacksons were unable to get to us today with our fresh delivery, we have had to make the difficult decision to cancel ALL deliveries scheduled for Saturday 11th March.
We have not taken the decision lightly but have to consider the safety of our staff as many of them got stuck last night.
Thank you to all our customers who have given us lots of kind words of support. We have always tried our upmost to get deliveries out to our customers and generally we achieve this.
We are attempting to deliver to all the shops in your areas whom we supply so that you can get to a local shop if need be.
Fingers crossed the weather improves and deliveries can go back to normal on Monday!